In collaboration with the Society of Emergency Medicine, the Toxicology Society is running the Toxicology track.
We have lined up exciting program for this event (Track Chair – Dr Mong Rupeng)
SEMS ASM 2018
Date: Day 2 – 28 January 2018
Venue: Ng Teng Fong General Hospital
– Detection of Nerve Agents in the Field and ED & Update on Management and Use of Antidotes for Nerve Agent Poisoning
Loke Weng Keong, DSO National Laboratories, Singapore
– Abuse and Detection of Novel Psychoactive Substances in Singapore
Yao Yi Ju, Health Sciences Authority, Singapore
– Prescrition medicine abuse
Chan Wui Ling, Singapore
– Use of ECMO in the critically ill poisoned patient
Kenneth Tan, Singapore
Do join us for this event.
Toxicology Case Presentation (Part of MO teaching Program)
Date: 8th Nov Wed at Lecture Room CGH Training Centre
Tox cases seen last few months will be presented for discussion.
– Bites and Stings, Corrosive, Irritant, Management of coma, hypotension in poisoning, salicylate poisoning, drug withdrawals.
Nurses, pharmacists, doctors, residents, toxicology related specialty are all welcomed!