The objectives of the Toxicology Society Singapore are:
- To promote and advance the study of toxicology in all its aspects.
- To provide a platform for discussion and communication amongst multidisciplinary professionals with
- interest in advancing the science of toxicology.
- To promote Toxicology as a subspecialty in Medicine
- To promote chemical safety awareness in the home, workplace and public arena.
Our 1st AGM was held on 4th June 2011 and the Elected President is Dr Ponampalam R
The society membership range from doctors, pharmacists, researchers, laboratory based toxicologists etc.
Share this Post:
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.