The Toxicology Round is conducted by the Toxicology Service of CGH A&E.
Next Toxicology Round:
- Date: 18th Mar 2016
- Time: 10am – 12noon
- Venue: CGH ED tutorial room
- Case presentation: cases consulted over the last 3 mths
1. When should activated charcoal be administered? – Paul
2. Cyanide poisoning management update – THH
3. Why we should try not to intubate a salicylate poisoned patient and what we should do when we must? – KK (recently a case of DNP poisoning was presented during the toxicology symposium and the issue was raised)
All TSS members are welcome!
The Toxicology teaching program is attached: Teaching program 2016